Please use any common Internet search engine like Yahoo, Google or Bing or other appropriate resources including your textbook to elaborate the following questions.
The basic purpose of this assignment is to encourage you to think independently & creatively while locating and reporting online & offline supplemental resources in regard to some of the key concepts regarding media planning. This practice will make you think beyond the scope of the textbook and lecture slides. This practice would help increase your vision and understanding of advertising media planning process. Remember, this assignment carries 15% of your total marks.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Please use any common Internet search engine like Yahoo, Google or Bing or other appropriate resources including your textbook to elaborate the following questions. Please do not just “Cut and Paste” the content from the online sites. You will be penalized for doing that in terms of grades. You can only put –n-paste any diagrams or graphs, but not the text. Most importantly, you must cite references indicating where you get the material or the content to support your response.
- What do you understand by the term “universe”? How would you utilize or incorporate this term while searching for your intended target audiences?
- Define the concept “message weight”. How message weight is calculated? What does 400 GRPs indicate?
- What are the latest trends in media planning practice? Define a few.
- How can you calculate rating(s) of any broadcast vehicle? Illustrate with an example.
- What is meant by “advertising problem”? Explain its significance in the media planning process.
- Each answer MUST contain no less than 150, but not to exceed 300 words.
- Reference Example:
1) http://adage.com/mediaworks/article? article_id=136022 retrieved on 2/1/2010
2) Katz (2012, p. 31)
- One reference should be enough per each question/terminology.
- References can be given at the end; or as footnotes on the same page. Your choice!
- No late assignment will be accepted.
- You can submit your assignment ONLY through Blackboard. No Exceptions.
- Warning: Plagiarism, copying or letting any other person or party (online assignments companies) to do your assignment will have serious consequences.