The Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy, the organizer of FIFA World Cup, is inviting you to create a business case for a mobile application that can be used during FIFA 2022 to provide practical solutions to real world challenges that Qatar my face when hosting the world’s biggest football tournament. They are looking for apps that can enhance the overall fan experience and future sporting mega-events hosted in Qatar while achieving one of the Sustainability Development Goals. SDGs (https://sdgs.un.org/goals) were defined by the United Nations in 2015 as a universal call to stop poverty, protect the environment, and ensure that people live in economic prosperity and peace.
As a group, sign up for one of the goals and develop a business case for an App that can enhance fan’s experience while achieving one of the SDGs. An example would be an app that would direct fans to recycling bins after they buy a drink. It will make fans feel good they are protecting the environment, while helping Qatar achieve Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production.
It is important during the initiation stage that you conduct comprehensive research on the goal that you select and mobile apps that have been developed to support the goal. Once done with the research, you can start working on the business case.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Download the template for the business case and the project charter posted under the assignment.
- Distribute the sections among the team members, with one acting as the project manager who will monitor and control the delivery of the business case and project charter.
- Make sure to have several alternatives to achieve the goal you selected.
- Evaluate the alternatives using ROI, Payback Period, and the NPV and illustrate why your selected option is superior than the others.
- Supplement the financial analysis you did in 4 with either a weighted scoring model or a balanced scorecard.
- Include a stakeholder register and a management plan.